when is it now

mardi 31 mai 2011

so that's it, I thought you had much more strength, but eventually the time is with me, I am able to take what is before me, it's easy, there's nothing else I do not want, no time, a day pass, it is evening, what I do in the day, a fly's foot, breathing, but how could I do otherwise, is already well When I see all these people who spend time staff to achieve anything, it is easy to respond to orders, it is easy to store his papers to be ordained,what is difficult is to get in front of themselves and understand that the road is long, there will be no kindness, the cold of the question unanswered will accompany me to the end,if I find the keys because they no open any door, or he is that we always want to go through it, I'm stuck somewhere, I can not get out, it would take much more I do not know what, I know nothing, and yet j 'm trying to find something, a treasure of relationship, meeting of heart, a sweet reality, a desire International, the world, an impossible dream because what we want does not happen, what happens is what would not, that's what'sfunny, we spend our lives outside of true happiness, but you look you see nothing, yet I have experience, but it is useless , What I need is a wonderful simplicity, I do not know where to find it, I'm so complicated and sad background, I come to the surface to be neutral, I arrived without much effort, but I know one day everything can swing, so I spend my day to thank

Aucun commentaire: