when is it now

mercredi 18 mai 2011

rarely I was so happy, now goes before the fall, fair balance is a fragile moment, the silence before the storm,  laughter before the tears of, lightness before anxiety,  before before after, because after is disturbing the atmosphere becomes heavy, the shutters slam, thunder, rain, mud, drown in a glass of water, well, that was it, finally it nothing happens, then why did I thought it was cooked, an impression that goes wrong, humans have built themselves from impressions to impressions, we know nothing, it computes, we dream, we come to reality beast, so it was, one starts idiotically, why burn, everything is fluid, it does not burn,the body is wet, I float in a boat in huge waves, each moment I can sink, well no, I go into the hollow I surf at the top, I exult eachhour, every minute I fall, why, if it's good when it's good, let's go again, last, the penultimate , what do I know, I float until

Aucun commentaire: