when is it now

jeudi 26 mai 2011

wait it still comes up, it can be just what you can do in one day, then we rest and we expect nothing, because the timing is wrong there, it remains where he is praying for the salvation of the monster, me for example, if one day I am a monster that I do not want, but we now know that the opportunity can be very far from reason, just one day to lack of air and delusional belief in a vision, you lose all the tags, we jump right into the rocks and it crashed miserably, while an hour before we went on proudly above the pits, I caught I caught up with doubt, is it that I am what I am, should I not give up the desire, wanting to please, while fate imposes start with a truth, my truth is there , then if I meet someone who can caress me, to have a good time, nothing more, but this simple caress can drag me away from my home, I'd have to cross the seas to rise, to descend , yet I remain motionless, watching the cheetah as its future prey, the spider on its web, I'm the one who will know a body which is it, how would I know, it was not planned, I had not expected, I do not anticipate anything, everything happens by chance, I do what I can, then it triggers something else I am not responsible, then the wind moves the leaves of the tree I have nothing to do, nature is organized as she wants, I do my stuff in my corner is an intermediate solution, I think what I do, I tell myself that I advance

Aucun commentaire: