when is it now

vendredi 27 mai 2011

Today I could but I'm not sure i want to, I'm between two visions, in a sense I would like but right after I do not care, everything exists, it is the problem, if we had a simple path, a clear direction like in the past Soviet times, but we saw that the people at the end of the collective experience returns to Selfish Capitalism, the human dream a lot and when he tries to set practice it ends badly, because to many people in the dream of one of them, it does not work, and we do not know how to share a common dream for many, so as long as we humans will be forced to live alone in his corner and have dreams that go to the edge of the universe is the only way to position themselves according to the position of planets, I look at the sun through special glasses, bastard sun burns my skin, I prefer the Moon or Mars have virtually no oxygen, head of aging on Earth, the more you breathe more cells die to the last, there remains no good, as bolts, screws, a hammer without a handle, the workers are gone, the lights go out, there is no more energy to fight evil, the body sinks to peak at the bottom of the bowl full of maggots door is closed the , nailed the coffin, birds whistling a familiar tune, we dance, people are happy, they survived, they are together is the toast of happiness, we must act quickly, who knows if the group there are none that will soon disappear, irony of life is believed to be immortal even if we see people die

Aucun commentaire: