when is it now

mercredi 18 mai 2011

if I was what I believe, I often ask myself this question, why was I born, there must be reason,  if life was going stupidly, one day to another without being nourished by project, alive for more forty years ago, I only live for me, I'm tired of others, I'm not good with them, in the work I do not feel comfortable, I'm not myself, The society is beyond me, when they say the French, I feel they are talking about someone else, I feel myself in a narrow definition, if my body allows me to go and come, he could not do without my brain, plus it's my brain that thinks I'm me, not my legs or my sex, although sex is directly linked to the brain, but when you can be what you are, we can not do more, it's not about money or power, is an idea close to the pyre, burning of freedom, requirement, truth Who am I, if I do  all I ask, envy is queen, she pushes me

Aucun commentaire: