when is it now

mercredi 18 mai 2011

I have nothing to do with iy and yet I have an idea on the issue, I always thoughts that lying around somewhere, it's running, that never stops, in the morning I gather that night I was given as additional information that comes out of consciousnessthe day can block information  because of our culture, our position in society or our personal journey because of successes and failures, at this point in my life I arrived in an environment that drags in the direction of the length, because it may be that I do not want to go further,that time is precious, it is only me, the next period, I wish it but I'm afraid of what I do not know, I am sitting comfortably in a funny almost divine, as not to confront others in vain struggle is a small satisfaction that I do not control, any goes like this and I can watch the days go by without knowing what's happening everywhere, so I keep the innocence of a young shoot which laughs in his greenness in the sun

Aucun commentaire: