when is it now

mardi 17 mai 2011

reality, a quick moment, torrent stops at the present moment, without losing a moment,the trend is up, slow down so that the meaning back to what it should be, a partner in the fight for tomorrow, he soon must be prepared to arrive in the morning, a shipment of aparticularly difficult night for consciousness that does not pass before the dream, deep water diving, varied existence, rose-scented, short passing, slow down in garbage smelling well , sudden awakening, consciousness takes over in the fog, a nightmare made ​​me jump, I scan the wall of my room is in front of me, who am I, it is four o'clock in the morning, where am I, in the kitchen for a drink of water, all is calm, an attempt to sleep later, it's time to wake up tired, but the sun is there, we can not wait, you have s to dress,rush, hour of the morning are always faster than the evening hours, as the evening drag sit without knowing what to do, there is not enough time to do something, then nothing is done We should wait until it happens, time lost, but I do not know what else I can do

Aucun commentaire: