when is it now

vendredi 20 mai 2011

Yesterday I agreed, what happens there today, spent the night, what else does it, memory, I remember what happened, was it real, I doubt, how to check what I did  yesterday, not a dream at night, I get a call that reminds me of a sudden the whole scene is so little in my practice that I I hid this time that was not very pleasant, I negotiated the price of a car that I sold for reasons of economic crisis, I have no money to put in the maintenance of a used car, but we know that the price of a car down very quickly, plus my car had a technical problem that the mechanic did not find the explanation, so I found myself with a car than I  did not ride for fear of again white smoke out of my hood, in Rome it means a new pope is elected, but with me it was more anxiety to find myself stuck somewhere and be obliged call a tow truck is expensive, right now I count every dollar as if it was gold, bullion to buy potatoes and rice is the least expensive, a used carit is cheap to buy but after you have to spend more than its purchase price in maintenance,today I turned a page, I would never again buy used car, and as we said in the press, on average people buy a new car about 50 years, another 7 years to wait and take my bike, it must accept every time how long it will last, I do not know but I'm sure one day wewill go in a different time, I remain optimistic

Aucun commentaire: