when is it now

vendredi 20 mai 2011

the error is committed, how to get back, I should know, but i  know nothing, I'm no expert, and nothing is not competent, at best it allows me to navigate among idiots dreams, I live more and more I find it's funny, these false relationships, these lies, when we look at body, this extraordinary mechanical, used this meanness is screaming with laughter, and I laugh often, in silence, I do not show me, I want to remain anonymous, if my ideas like we'll see, one thing at a time, I already planned to go away in the midst of indifferents, but it is too early to clarify the project for now all is well, nobody cares about me, that means I'm in the right direction, fashion today is the buzz that lasts only moment, that fits right and after it took off right away, there is no the length, at about 60 years if can keep working because I have achieved my aim, it takes decades to polish the pieceto go around, it's so big and I'm small, so I'm not worried, I know where I am, just that noteveryone who could say, in general, after 40 years living, people are bewildered  by how far is the time of youth and some dreams we had at that time were buried long ago, it clings to the miserable day, a small salary, vacations not every  year, but we eat a lot for forget that we weighed 60 kg one day in April 1980, ahead randomly, I trace my journey into the unknown, as I advance my brain registers the moment, at that time it was what I 'was, ok,that's where I stopped last time, I recognize the place it was yesterday, precise time

Aucun commentaire: