when is it now

jeudi 26 mai 2011

I really want to be what I am, but first I must pass through places without light, where boredom is the same place as last time, everything that happens must happen, that's my philosophy Otherwise we would not be alive, we would already be dead at this point, it does nothing, it no longer lives in the body is left to rot under the earth, there is no surprise, the humans when he saw loves getting fears and joys he had not expected, otherwise life would be boring, a slow and harmonious daily, no, life is fast and stupid, you die too easily because a tornado, but since the days when the wind kills, you can not build houses that resist, the Japanese have buildings that do not collapse during earthquakes, Americans are still building wooden houses collapsing like matchsticks when you blow on it, it reminds me of the 3 Little Pigs, the wolf comes, it blows on the first house and a sudden a naked woman comes in, I asked her what she wants she wants to blow me, how I do not understand, I had not planned this meeting, it's been very long since I have not touched the naked body of a woman, is it for why you interrupt my story, but she has alreadygone, I do not know what I want, I'd like one side but on the other I reject, because peace is better than immorality, we never know who you fall, so I prefer to make my own case, I do not risk getting sick and I probably will not transmit, we do not know what was in the body

Aucun commentaire: