when is it now

vendredi 28 décembre 2012

Towards evening I feel rising within me a gentle simple, something powerful happens without worry, I'm closer to my emotions, what do they tell me, is it true, I do realize not realize, I'm lost in the middle of a desert mind, I have no benchmark, I suggest looking for a single bed to sleep, after a moment I know something, it is always that, and then the years pass, I do not distrust, how to fear what does not exist, it is true, it is a unique version, it did not exist before and it will not exist after, for now c is a possibility offered undivided, the year is almost over, so I know that in a few days it will be again, but in what sense is it that I am what I am, if I am in a position to go then it should go, it's just in life it is often a millimeter is normal, but basically it's weird, what does that mean, I do not c is therefore that it is not possible, I also like mustard, it makes me cry, but it becomes harder, how to succeed without breaking eggs, one day it starts, it goes one day, one day it becomes one day it gets stuck, it goes one day, one day you stop, because you need to know anything else, a life passes quickly, and only one, then you must choose if you want to skip steps, The first is easy, youth, hop, comes the second stage, the couple lives, it becomes harder to meet for years, comes the third step, knowing deep to reach the area identical in all humans, This single base that gives life, it is below the emotions and culture of each is what remains of the first day of our life is Insousciance this fullness, this enormous pleasure that s' collapses quickly when you understand that life is hunger and cold in the morning to go to the nursery, the satisfaction of happiness without limit remains in the body for life, this is my purpose in life, find that state total happiness

Aucun commentaire: