when is it now

dimanche 23 décembre 2012

Yesterday I was so slow here I am on course to know what the reason is embedded in an uncertain adventure, deep marshes extend to the sea, there is no land, everything is swallowed, it must be separate to meet and something to remember who we are, this is the only true when you want to eat pasta, you have to sit at the table and how to use cutlery, when I take a rain umbrella but if I'm in shape I prefer to go in the rain with my hair as protection because all dry one day, it is obvious, a little faster and we are all happy, a feeling that precious not fit in a box because the time is there for nothing, asks nothing, it does not follow anyone, it is there, waiting for it to pass and it always comes back, so why anxious, every moment is in young and old same time, there is no need to worry, be easy, I am aware of what is happening in me, I make turns, a little, a lot, madness, without restraint and before while naked, I see, I have, I throw, how sad life, always wanting more, when happiness is slowly making something that has no relationship with other reasons, I am unique and it makes me feel good though I suspect correspondence invisible science advances every day to tell us that the body is one and that one day there will no longer hurt us, it is a sweet hope, but before we get there I just want to avoid falling into a hole, I'm careful where I put my feet, a dog turd, stepped on, it slides back is falling, the only explanation

Aucun commentaire: