when is it now

dimanche 23 décembre 2012

long ago I was in the woods, surrounded by trees, trying to understand something, but I had to give, I'm too used to the city to understand the forest, my ancestors knew the nature, j ''m off, I do not suffer, the modern world has to understand the city, its roads, its shops, its dangers, its pleasures is like a forest, but instead of trees that are people I meet thousands of people who come and go, they know where they're going, I do not know, when I walk long I do not know why I walk, I saw why, why I die, I walk, c 'is, it is enough is enough, that's fine, it's tiring, I'm getting older every day, a day will come when I can no longer walk, O tragic life, wonderful life, wonderful life, you hast borne me and you will kill me, my body will shut softly years trying to pass, but how to continue unabated, we must quickly when it is still possible to be in hope, begin to build a dam, it will be used later when we are overcome by anguish, like a raging sea that comes to destroy the human effort every day, a little effort in the multitude of thoughts, a drop of water, but I'm working on a human scale, a few bars for a lifetime, a straw in a glass, an atomic bomb in Hiroshima, is not chosen, the fate falls ill

Aucun commentaire: