when is it now

jeudi 27 décembre 2012

Apple gentlemen, know the evil that you do


Apple gentlemen, know the evil that you do

I planned to have a good time when all of a sudden I had to run a phone Iphone, what a pity, hours spent for nothing, in the end it does not work, hours searching on the Internet, but nobody understands the dirty tricks of Apple engineers to be sure they do not steal, what a pity, all those smart brains who spend their time doing stupid, because how else to say, the future is bleak, we were told, plug and play, what great promise, but as often as the promises do not, because today you plug and play tunes misery, wasted time, hope fled, it is a disaster, modernity is also obscure, luckily I had a hammer to smash the phone who was able to annoy me, too bad for the money lost, I save my honor, my glory, my joy of living light, which funny when one likes wasting time supposedly to win, because these instruments are made ​​to communicate quickly, but when it does not work, you are lost, you do not understand anything, it is a misery, it costs expensive, it does not work, there is no solution, it's awful, it is morbid, Apple gentlemen, know the harm you do to people who do not do anything, it is the problem of the Americans, they believe that everything is possible, these cowboys eating hamburgers, well know, gentlemen, that in Europe we love kindness, simplicity, love is like that,


Aucun commentaire: