when is it now

samedi 22 décembre 2012

an interesting view which shows me everything I look for in the event of an encounter with her, she does not exist yet, I dream it, she embraces me, I see it, I hope , I know, if it ever could be done without problems, a particular simplicity, I like to just go, I'm smooth, I do not wave, it is possible, I do not know, I advance humbly with force, I do not stop, I continued what I was doing, it makes me feel good, pleasure is to exist in an effort, always up a notch, I tell stories, I laugh in myself, I'm alone, I exist for myself as a pole in the middle of a field, I make sure the onset of rain, I alert as I can, I move the arm but it does not see people pass without seeing me, they do not understand what I mean, there is no exchange, all is still, I breathe slowly, how to pass into another dimension, I tries the door, it is not difficult, the days go nicely, one, two, three, thousand, ten thousand, I'll stop there, it's late, I'm tired

Aucun commentaire: