when is it now

lundi 31 décembre 2012

it was a novelty, I recently learned that I could continue what I was doing before, I was afraid of having to give up doing what I did, but I realized that the human relationship is deep, it resists the storm and when everything becomes calm, continue as before, the security is high, it is no longer a barrier, I can go ahead, although nothing is certain, life is weird, we advance saccades, once here, once there, everything is there, sure, reliable, and the light extinguished, nothing remains of joy, there is silence, then we must continue would disappear, nothing beats the enjoyment a particular moment where breathing is silent, a precious moment, will I become a parent, it is an intense experience happens word, we are silent, you listen, it goes something it will grow, it will elude us, and then we will both be at the beginning, that life passes quickly, we see nothing ahead as the announcement is made, it may be that we live longer, must pass into memory, remnants of smiles, words thrown into the unknown, life is beautiful, fragile, uncertain, but now everything is falling apart, everything wavers, I'm alone, it must bounce back continue

Aucun commentaire: