when is it now

dimanche 30 décembre 2012

wait for the madness, the days pass, useless, we must stand up, lie down, what happens there, oh, what a strange feeling, I'm here and I'm yet clear, it's beautiful, I'm awake but everyone is asleep, who am I, where am I, a magical moment, the madness is not far away, which was disappearing, we were together, but the spirit has changed the situation, we are separated as by a wall, the agreement ends forever, madness is us, there is nothing left of understanding before, I'm not sad, life is strange and heavy, it crushes the dream, it remains that the birds peck at crumbs, for what, I thought one day we could all live long, but the choice is outdated, like ham bought the super market is expired, the time is past, what we have seen is an image that burns, there are only ashes, time has passed and I'm still here, an uncertain future, that will I do, I'm young but I'm not old, I'm between the two walls of life, I am in a hallway, there is no light, I do not know where I want to go, I have to choose something, I think I can continue, a small step to go to meet my past, a story that unfolds against weak winds, I do not cry, my natural tendency is to laugh at life, it's been years since I laugh, and now madness takes hold of our beings, we are no longer able to communicate, the link is cut, it is a spirit that imprisons us, this is our destiny to break the harmony, we must reconstruct after, a necessary, we can not continue as if nothing was a perfect project, perfection does not exist on earth, all cracks, everything falls into the water, why, there is no reason c is presiding madness, everything is crazy, attention

Aucun commentaire: