when is it now

dimanche 30 décembre 2012

if I could glimpse a bit of truth, but I must admit that nothing happens, I'm stuck in the middle of an unknown space, I must find a reason to keep looking, it's simple, it 'is large, it is now that I am ready for a moment, a moment of simplicity, I am, and then it is gently sloping down to the right, about an hour, the first cry in the night we arrived, we rock, we touched, I scream, life is violent air attack me, I must fight, every hour is a diverse feeling, happiness, misery, courage, fear, misery , grandeur, from one second to the other, passing between the teeth of the divine occupation, humans are uncertain, they move all the time, they can not stand idly by in the brain, there is always an idea Tension, not a moment of silence, it takes death when organs are extinguished, the soul can finally rest up to the heavens, it is the destiny of humanity, he knows the peace until he passes, he has known in his life qu'inquiétude disappointment and finally end it removes the problem, life goes so fast, it was just the time it takes to grow old , so I put myself in a position to start the fight, a fight in vain, but in the hollow of the action becomes the thread of hope, a relentless truth, the source of life embers burn forever, towards up it turns into a passion for life, moments risky, short joys, boredom long time is slow, I'm fast, all at once, quickly, too fast, too close to most, but I can not go slowly, it has to move

Aucun commentaire: