when is it now

samedi 29 décembre 2012

now I knew the moment that exists, the underpass, a place upside down, an obvious solution to a shining star and we rocked her tenderness distant, which hampers most is that is close like a note that goes wrong, a desire which goes off like a candle blown by the wind, west wind, bringing us a new freedom, attention to airs, it does not work, but in exchange it ensures a certain way of life, because life is great, we are drowning, one would like, we will go astray, you get lost, it's wonderful, it's hideous this is crap, nothing happens, it passes through the futility, it is beautiful, it is essential, it is not like that and autremant, it takes hours to achieve satisfaction, time happy in the midst of garbage, because beauty does with destruction, the sinking ship, the woman who is raped, now lost forever, the tragic moment but fortunately stabililté is updated, all is well, at the same time people are dying, but it does not bother me, because happiness is there, then the other, I do not care, what matters to me are the molds that I will not eat this year because I am convinced there is a way to live happily at all hours being convinced that life is worth living as long as you see in the morning is not night and the desire is not pleasure, because what is known is absent from the other part of memory, a single moment is the moment that mocks the future, not the end of the day, this is what I earn, paper fat, smiles silly, silly words, but I can quans near me, I know that I am close to happiness is a deep sense, but what happens there, I do not understand, I must go, it becomes urgent, I need to find another way to live in happiness

Aucun commentaire: