when is it now

dimanche 30 décembre 2012

when I was little they took me as a girl, I had long hair and a tender look, it does not bother me then emerge as a dominant male, but I still thought this female, a tender look at life, there is so much suffering, people are no longer living in the 50s as shelters corrugated as in Africa, today everyone lives in buildings, there are hidden moral misery, people who have no sense of living together with respect, they follow their instincts, it's horrible, in a country called civilized as France always be wondering how to get to the human intelligent people, people who understand love, we will soon in 2013, one day we will live in peace, the human is it intended to live at war with himself, with others, his neighbors, with other countries, I hope one day I will be elected to lead the world by offering everyone to live the present, what we knew before we delete it, it starts at zero and happiness kindness, that would be great, we will all love, there will be no problem, but now I see that I say anything, it's the end of the year, me everything I want is to earn a lot of money to spend and the other I do not care, all his shit, as they say, it is night, the stars do not shine because I live in the city and that space could see where I live by the light that emerges my city, it is said that in Africa, there is no light going into space, it is total darkness, when think it is that Africa is the first man in Africa because this is where the hottest, and even then, there are millions of years, then to be born, the first man he was not born in Siberia, he was born in Africa, after he came to Europe and Asia, all that to say that I like fries with chicken, that's why life is complicated, we think of lot of things when we should focus on the food

Aucun commentaire: