when is it now

vendredi 28 décembre 2012

I feel good in lies, where the truth is, it is understood that it is, and it does not match what I have in deeper the longer I live, the more I understand that I have Inside, it takes time to get down to the cellar, there is so much room that year, after we multiply by a hundred, prevent human history to discover too quickly what life is, a assembly delirious with a penchant for evil, when one sees that modernity offers us as new, it is striking to see that it does not match the expectations of simple happiness, why humans can not look in the direction of love rather than financial interest, Apple is a good example, Steve Jobs said he would give work to everyone, it was a visionary, he knew what to invent to please the world integer, Apple has released the hole or take him fools who believed that the computer is a luxury, but with the Iphone, it was successful, but it begs the question, in 1995, Microsoft proposed the plug and play, now you do not connect more and more plays, connections pass through the air, and the game is to spend hours to find out how it can work, what a lie, it would have us believe that c ' For our many anxious when I think of my youth when I used to play cowboys and Indians with a hat and a stick, I feel like my life began in the Paleolithic, today is the beginning of the future we imagined science fiction writers, forty years ago writers have imagined the world of tomorrow with devices being invented today, but they imagined that hatred grew as that we invented new technological objects to get to the end of human society, that is human imagination, the brain is able to anticipate what will happen, I say so be careful, we slide down a slippery slope, it is necessary to focus on love

Aucun commentaire: