when is it now

jeudi 27 décembre 2012

a free day I walked in the uncertainty of reality when I realized that I had to turn around, the time had passed, I might come back at night, and I do not like be outside at night, what I love is out during the day and back inside when it's time, I like to go here, I know this place, wherever I look, I recognize every stone, every face is unknown, and yet I know those people I meet, they are human, they were born one day going to somewhere they know what will their lives, living together without idea, without passion, disappointment, envy commonplace, people come, they will certainly, this is not an issue, they argue without hesitation, a memory popped into my head yesterday I was somewhere else, I force needed to bring a sack race heavily loaded, it hurt my hands, I went regularly with his left hand to the right hand or vice versa at present, the past is silent, he knows things, but it said nothing, he can not say anything since he was cut out his tongue, and then I am advised of the possibility not to keep dreaming my life, it's a shock, I thought I could not go on exist and now I change tracks, I go to the snail's pace bathed in the sauce, it is bold, it's good to remember childhood happiness in a jar when you open it, the air charge contrary thoughts, I go where I am, I'm where I was, I am where I am, a question that requires a response that takes his ease to avoid sleeping still the wrong direction, because the first will be last, and so be it, time is selected, this is the right moment

Aucun commentaire: