when is it now

samedi 29 décembre 2012

when I meet someone's eye I always wonder what time it is, it is important to position itself in time, it is the memory of the time, it was fine yesterday, and today I do not know, I do not care, I is the happiness I seek something simple hello, goodbye and then it's over, it's sad but at the same time then we can live more freely, choose baubles, arrive at any time, but nobody waiting for me, it's sad life was environmental, but the person does not, then it is no longer environment, and then we continues like this parcqu'on has no other solution, the solutions are difficult to find, it's not worth seeking, it's fate knocking at the door, then just open the door and it was something new, but it is not yet, because it wears out again, then you have to wait longer, you have to enjoy the passing of time, and it passes, then we can be happy with what you did not do, what we could do, but we could not do it, because that's how I'm not a superhero, I am someone one who tries to live my life without falling into the abyss or grotesque, I want to stay on the surface of well-being, that is, the ease of living, if it chooses not to bother, but the problem is that it may bother others, then you must choose, always choose black or white, day or night, present or past, the future is outside the circle, there is no envore, it is not born again, he must wait until later, when we no longer have the opportunity to live as before, there are doors that close, then continue juqu'à next door to the last, but that I do not think, I'm living for the moment I was born

Aucun commentaire: