when is it now

jeudi 27 décembre 2012

Yesterday I was happy, thinking of nothing and now today I have to learn, see if it's possible, but how did I get there, I do not have realized it 'happened all of a sudden, I realized that I was going in the wrong direction, it is overflowing sentiment, nothing can be done, it's like this, my poor body did not defendant, there is the head that thinks, then obviously you can not see anything happen, it is as if we received a large potato on the face, it hurts, it's useless, it's no use nothing and yet it is there before me, this knowledge first, the urgency of being oneself, no longer acting, it happens today, there is no escape, I'm stuck in this I am, I can not help it, it's strong and weak at the same time, I do not understand is beyond me, I had to come here at this precise point in my life when where I am, it became unstoppable, I must be what I am, this is a matter of life or death, it is a horrible reality but you get used to everything, it is a source life, I wood lungs, it is a requirement terrible aujroud'hui I see clearly, this is a project that takes me all my resources

Aucun commentaire: