when is it now

dimanche 23 décembre 2012

tomorrow is Monday, still, it will not be the last, not the first, I'm being something I can not say, I decided to do what I care more without talking, I realized the interest of others in my life, they have moments where I talked about what I wanted to do more, even if I tell them I do not want to do this anymore do something new, they will not believe me, so now I live alone, I act alone, and others say nothing of my life, as it is easier on my side to keep doing what I love most in this world, go where I want without constraint, it takes time, but I'm sure to get there, how long, I do not care, I need time to reach the deepest part of the creation, a unique place where I will gradually, am I able, I did not ask, I gotta go, this is my only program, otherwise I die, and as I love life, I found this solution, I make a motion that pushes me to death to live as long as possible, so I am in balance, unstable but alive, that's life, not a imbalance to the other but still standing, I like, I want, this is the first time it happens, I usually did not want anything, I stood doing nothing in until that happens, but I'm getting older, I know now that life takes effort, passion

Aucun commentaire: