when is it now

samedi 29 décembre 2012

we should say that everything is fine, but I do not know why you always have ideas that do not correspond to reality, if we could live simply, we get bored, then we must have completely idiotic ideas that will not go far, but enough to bring the situation in the lock, and if we continue like this for a long time, it becomes fun, it does not advance but at least the problems fall apart quickly, because life is the very top, and we we're at the bottom, there is no ladder to climb to the top, you can just watch and admire this perfection, a beauty that lasts for millions of years, there is nothing left to up there yesterday but you know how life can be continuous, days and days to a year, it counts in life, projects and more projects, if I knew how to do anything else but I'm stuck where I am, my eyes is not far, I see what's around me, but I do not see what is below, what is the same thing here, I do not know, maybe one day be can I go to check what I know here, in an effort daily, sausage, potatoes, chocolate, and then the music lulls me to let me know that the time is fine, everything is complex, but simplicity is possible, provided they are willing to hear this flute air that seems to come from an angel, this is a sentiment that speaks to me, he told me to wait for the right moment, the moment I have not chosen, he will come, I do not fear, I live each day by telling me that it is a day is normal, I do not want anything else,

Aucun commentaire: