when is it now

jeudi 27 décembre 2012

it was time that I wondered if I had taken the right road, today it happened something that made ​​my view, this internal vision that allows you to position the unknown, I was a little lost, here I am again caught in a trap pleasant, I am a prisoner of my idea, it leads me beyond the mountains, I swim, I run, I know, it's fine, suddenly nothing happens, it's wonderful, I'm here, it's beautiful, nothing stops me, I am what I am, this is how I want to live, I could not lie to me, I want to go in front of me to know where I'm going, I can not make detours, I have no time, I have to go ahead in front of me slowly to the point of rendezvous, this time I feared now I know that waiting for me in love, then I'm fine, I'm at the top of the door down, it's incredibly light, and then it's heavy, it's still a little bit and it'll be because I'm in the right size, I finally find the way easily accessible but it takes time to find it, once, twice, a thousand times I tried to find a way out, but every time I had to return to the same place, now I know that I can jump without fear, this is my way

Aucun commentaire: