when is it now

dimanche 23 décembre 2012

violence of life is when you're hungry, you can eat anything even if it is the candy sticks to your teeth, but we spend so much time to fix things not seen well what is good for oneself, birth injury for our hope, we could have stayed forever why should we go on earth, what is this project is it by chance that we throw the eternity where we bathed without thinking about anything for millennium, and suddenly we are called, as if we had made ​​a mistake, I'm intrigued approach and I am pushed into a hole, I am reduced to a pile of dividing cells at full speed in a few months I get a baby and I am born in oxygen, the air that makes me live and kill me, a real pleasure, which I had the habit of not counting the time, I am subject to the second burning, and the time which annoys, what misery, but now I do not know how it was before, I can not know why I chose to come down to earth, I have no Remember, when I'm doing as I can, I try to unravel the mystery by throwing a champagne bottle stopper in the air, but for years I do that I have not found anything, so I'm leaning one times a day over the bridge to see if I'm going to jump me and run over by a car, but again, I did not find anything, the human is limited, it can not think only of himself, his education, enjoyment, the passing of time, the bitterness of old age, the innocence of childhood, everything happens

Aucun commentaire: