when is it now

samedi 29 décembre 2012

what about human relationships, we play, we laugh, we talk, we go elsewhere, it's fun, it's slow but tomorrow there will be time to go to other times pleasant, modern life is cold, we seek satisfactions risky, the killer is not far, you must be careful, nothing resists time, everything goes, tender moments, kind gestures, all died one day, one time more than another, the adventure continues, it does not matter, they will go elsewhere, flowers, big, small, flexible, tough, hay, straw, joy, love, understanding fat, of virtue, do you, passages happy, fear, what to do, be careful, it comes, it goes, where the bridge is, I try to escape, I must be off to do more suffer, but how I'm stuck here, it is beautiful, it rains, it does not matter, I want to learn from what is happening elsewhere, this is a commitment that is dying, I could do otherwise, but I do not know why it does not work anymore, something is broken, the dead do not move, you can always try to change, but life is great, I am small, I try but I don 'can not, so I always try, I can not pass the stability, I'll never, I was born wrong, nothing is, everything falls after a moment, I 'm 'm used to, it does not bother me, it's like that, and then life goes on, hop, hop, hop

Aucun commentaire: