when is it now

lundi 24 décembre 2012

the beauty of life is real, trees, streets, people, smiles, gestures, I meet others, everyone is beautiful, indifferent, we cross without getting hit, we meet a few times with creases sleeves coats, a desire quiet, the legs walk, the look is serene, beautiful faces I see, I see, then I see a figure old horrible, I see, then I see others it's a painting, and I, who am I, a day is white, it starts here, wait, that's how a test in uncertainty, there is no chance, while is expected, it is desirable to cross the road to destiny, it happens at a specific time, make haste, my brain and my body are in agreement, this is it, this is a matter of days and time, this day, this hour, we know what happens in the background when the reason is acceptable position, far from the tumult of emotions, the calculation is correct, it is five years and three days , a past, a present, elk crashing on the rocks, and then the sun rises, the sea calm, yesterday, today and tomorrow in the same hand, consistency, truth, patience, I see before me stand up my body, it's morning, I got up as usual, it is still dark, it's winter, it's cold outside, I'm hot

Aucun commentaire: