when is it now

dimanche 23 décembre 2012

human seduces the rest of the time he eats, how sad, we could look at and not to try anything for fear of making a mistake, but no, humans go straight into the idea of ​​owning a fragile soul, but how many failures, how beak into the water and splash, while I prefer to stay dry and not to mislead, deceive me and deceive each other, I have no desire, I know too well that all the everyone has a life, a story where he forged ideas, projects, it does not interest me, ultimately what I would like is to meet women who do not speak, but not silent, women who do not mind the empty brain, but it does not exist, I no longer I stay alone with my story, it's enough for me and I'm happy alone, I laugh alone, I am a good nature, I like, I go well on my feet, so good, so why bother, life goes, hey, well, I know, I do nothing, the years may well accumulate, I did nothing and I even find it funny, once before, on one side, and the time passes, it's good, it's even better than before because before I was satisfied, I was missing something, and then one day I knew what I was missing, just to spend time, because today without that nothing has changed in my life I am happier than before, it is a clear difference

Aucun commentaire: