when is it now

dimanche 30 décembre 2012

hesitantly, what to do, go there in the world, I have a project I need to go further, but I also have the temptation to drop, from a gentle slope, but I'm afraid where do I go, I'll meet someone who will enjoy my misery, because I can be miserable, life goes by that I could stop, day tombs, I get up, I feel reassured, I can still face life, but one day I'll be paralyzed, while do to keep what has been the one who laughs, who moves smoothly, I'm half my life, everything changed, the simple happiness that I will stop living, why, how, what to do, what not to do, I hesitate, I try, I take, I wonder, is this a step and everything will in order , I'm too impulsive, do I just wait and see that life goes whatever you do, it's the truth I was looking for, the human is able to feel alone in the world, but the world passes without him, it is not the world need to look at is self-mêm, am I able to love, to share, I'm ready to take that time for me leaves the passage to continue to advance, this is my life, I live, I see, it's like that

Aucun commentaire: