when is it now

dimanche 30 décembre 2012

if we had to go to the end of his life, it would be easy, just time to say hello, then goodbye, but life is more complicated, you have to be, understand what I am going through here, or there is a choice, after you realize you made ​​a mistake, you have to turn, lost time, but right after you realize you won time, as it is passed by a place that would not have been passing off without seeing magnificent, extraordinary, exciting, each passage is wonderful, we do not expect it, it comes suddenly, I could not believe it, my reason kept me from believing that life is beautiful, I do not expect to triumph, succeed why, why go straight, it's disturbing, I dream, who am I, where am I, c 'is the time that happens, it is powerful, it creates, it crashes, how to accompany, I tried the experiment, a few days, which turns into several years, I did not see the time, which is it I'm lost, where are the strings that I could take to find the way, this is the age of maturity, before me, the desert, there is no more road, it's me must build it is new, has never learned that one day I would get up to face the monster of misunderstanding, it is strong and I am weak, how, how to switch-below because I do not know off to go over, I prefer to dig without knowing where I'll get is the risk, but in life, you have to risk, otherwise it rots in place, this is how that we can go far, risk, passion

Aucun commentaire: