when is it now

jeudi 27 décembre 2012

how can we believe that modernity brings something more, you live longer to be bored any longer, you have to see these residues in human nursing homes, it's horrible but they are part of statistics in France we live up to 80 years on average, years of addiction, a body that degrades long ago people died at 40 years, today it is thought that it was too short, but life how to say it is better if it is longer than the known human divinity can be wrong all his life, believing that there is nothing wrong, then that is just the opposite, if we believes the parable of the good Thief, thief, murderer goes to heaven at the last moment if he asks forgiveness, then why live long, what's the point, it prevents children from touching the inheritance when they need it, when you start in his life it would be nice to have help, but now we have to wait until our children are old enough to begin their adult lives in the old disappear, then we're in cabbage, forty years past, still waiting for the legacy that will give me a little more air, I feel a little cramped in my poverty, it has to change, but I say, I will not go to heaven , more money does not interest me, what I want is freedom

Aucun commentaire: