when is it now

jeudi 27 décembre 2012


if someone had told me that I was going to live I would not have believed, because what I saw was amazing, I get up in the morning excited to start the day, this day happens in happiness, and when I 'arrives at night, it is a pleasure to know that the day ends, I find it hard to tell myself that it will not, and when it does not it does not last, I quickly found why I am sure land is a long mission just to get where I am it took 45 years, an easy time, I've never had great difficulty, as if I had slipped up today, is does that will change is that it will become difficult in the sense that I'm not going to let me, I was not, I liked it let me do, not knowing what I wanted do I let others to decide for me, now I know what I want to do, then there's going to hurt, I do not know that, but what was not will soon no longer exist, and for once I'll be there for something, it changes me, because before I was as transparent, I was responsible for anything, it's strange life, we do not believe it and it happens anyway, a meeting an opening that heats my mind, what happens, I'm here, yes, I'm ready, now is to go where I do not know, I do not care, life is complicated, it often wrong but when you are confident, this is great news, it shakes, but nothing happens, I do not believe illusions, the reality is obscure, what happens is recessed away from I circle comes to an end, the next will take me elsewhere, it is like that, there's not fight, the movement is deep

Aucun commentaire: