when is it now

vendredi 28 décembre 2012


Avenue was lined with trees, the sun was shining I was near a pole when suddenly he took to understand what is going on in my head, it was burning, I was no longer sure of anything, how to turn this fire, I believed that we could live quietly, but suddenly the machine does not work as before, it happens without warning, in the head there is another vision, it replaces the old one and it does not well, Indeed I was accustomed to this ritual is repeated every day without that change anything, and it can last for decades, 20 years as a second pass, so why all of a sudden he should change everything, Jesus, you who suffered unto death to save us, can you explain what you mean, where is the message we live as we can, we do not choose anything and now it falls into the silence of the night, a day is enough for me crashed into my consciousness that I thought did not exist, the youth went I do not know where I am left alone to decide my life, and modernity does not help me this speed is not silly to me, I need time, I advance slowly, years to clarify the meaning principal, a single test, so what if I'm wrong, this is my life

Aucun commentaire: