when is it now

dimanche 30 décembre 2012

to bottom without stopping to pee, you go slowly but once it is violent, the wind, the sea rises, everything is crushed, there is nothing left before he must go, build elsewhere , assemble what is dislocated, the memory is tenacious, fear prints images at the bottom of the brain, there is no hope, everything is gone, life goes on, but basically it is destroyed, the passage is strong, it is necessary to keep the strings lying at the bottom, tomorrow is another day, we count the living and the dead, those who leave happy in hope, will they be welcomed, the human being is not capable of understand love, he is too involved in his story, what he saw, what he heard, what he fears, what makes him happy, an image, a smell, a youthful passion off by the desire to succeed in her career, a place where you extracted stones to the cemetery, while choose to live, it does not argue, he must live his dreams, so what if it collapses all around, as a ship caught in a storm, I advance on hot coals but as I fly, I feel nothing, I rounded the corner, I passed through the rain, I can count to two, I make turns, I understand the meaning of life, but how to go well, how to successfully keep it simple, clear thinking, a clear sense, it is like the old satisfaction there was in the depths of a soul trapped solitudes I did not know until later the birth of a being able to take the sin, the choice is easy, go or stay, but how to be sure of the path, there are so many doors, I'm doing well, it's good I'm not complaining,

Aucun commentaire: