when is it now

vendredi 15 mai 2009

damn can not lie, but what is it blood, common sense, good sense, absent for the day, and that are cent, they are many, how to recognize the first of these, that truly consent, he said yes to what is happening is rare these days, young people, for example, they say not all the time, the tip 1, tip 2, standing up, in there , it's time to wake up, it is not the time of military service, when it still existed, it would leave his family for a long time, we came back ready to become someone, in short, I am someone, I'm a great leg, so to speak, I do not have beautiful legs, but I have beautiful feet, I use to walk, this is especially useful when time is the beautiful and the ride depending on the mood required, otherwise when it rains I take the car, a means of transportation that pollute more than walking, is the story that takes place in my back, I see it but I can not touch it, so I dream to spend the winter in warm, far from agitation, being persuaded otherwise, I have no doubt it is possible to give up my share of inheritance but anyway, you go on the importance of the decision, not the reactions that may arise, I prefer to reserve the time for me tomorrow, it is a matter of principle, beyond this limit, I take the first right and it is rushing ahead,

Aucun commentaire: