when is it now

lundi 18 mai 2009

is a way of life unbearable but common to all mankind, it has always lived as if the priority was to get up in the morning and go to bed at night, between the filling as you can not say , lugubre thought that the purpose of life is to finish one day, as we began, one day, the earth rotates, so why worry, yes, but imagine that the fate is played ahead, all our actions are calculated to be in the right program, it is necessary that all living things play a symphony, we as musicians of the orchestra, except that the chief god, they has not given the partition, then there is a sense of play in each corner, the smart guy, he thought not that one day someone discovers the deceit, and that someone is me, this morning I shaved, but obviously, I paf cutting, jumping red blood on my white shirt, a sign that I made to arm the body to kiss her, eureka, my bathtub is empty and I do not dead, as what you believe certain things that are not true, while others are, but do not panic, everything arranged, provided live his dreams, not dreaming her life short, I began now live in the right direction, that of money or love, I do not know the emotion is too strong, I need a back that goes down quickly in the basement of my troubles, not this time I will stay at zero, zero for some, but I believe in me, it will go this time, a lost decade of lost

Aucun commentaire: