when is it now

mardi 26 mai 2009

Tomorrow I agree, it does not cost me to say that since I talk to myself, I might as well tell me what I want and I promise wonderful things, because they agree not nothing, in agreement with what first be agreement on a rope, that's difficult, it is often the side in a vacuum, the impression is vital, but the pig hanged, then for me to relax I passes to the mill of the riddle, who am I, where am I going when this is why this short, I do the tour that I'm not incorporating bits of sausage, the result is brilliant I'm surprised the first, but the second is hard of hearing, I must repeat several times before they go to the public, it is a great emotion for me, but passers them spend their way, it allows but to be free to do what you want, you can not sing, walk by lifting the arms, to kiss a pretty girl, hug a traffic light, saying, goes green, I do not like oranges, at the end of the day I'm tired and I must admit that the urge to go to bed is big enough to give him permission to spend the night with me, but in fact I am alone in my bed, I have not yet found an opportunity with the option to end the day next to me in bed, I did not quite understand, do I also have the option to take a romantic stroll by the lake, because me the afternoon I go to the library, so it will not be possible to do everything, so I prefer to stay alone, anyway I'm tired of talk time

Aucun commentaire: