when is it now

dimanche 24 mai 2009

it is astounding to see that youth is not what it was, because I am no longer that I was, my youth is party elsewhere, as opposed to my eyes fixed on the future time to realize this problem, I could not arrange the time, so fatal, I do not call, the curve of hope crashed in the desert, my thirst for knowledge becomes a gaping hole of human stupidity, I'm trapped in stupid relationships on the altar of good mine in all circumstances, I am going to fine-tooth comb to find the reasons for this failure is made, self-analysis is limited , whole of my personality are hidden from my sight, I can not turn my gaze on me as a foreigner can do it, someone I meet on the street knows more about me than I am that I live for forty years , a so-called light-related accident pierces me in the depths of my being, no defense can stop it, but it does not stop, it goes to a dirt left corner of the street by a dog a hours earlier, the immediate reflection of light, those dogs, masters, modern, before a dog in the city was possible, today is the war-dogs to poop in short, for me, who believed to be Contact an extra sensory communion, I do, despite that, the simple and vulgar manifestation of self-interest for something views and no interest other than the lowest level of society, I see I think I forget, I spoke in another company because I was suddenly struck by talking about a dog that had bitten, and then dog poop

Aucun commentaire: