when is it now

dimanche 10 mai 2009

renunciation in advance in full satisfaction, the irony of history, just when it should not, then this is the sentence that is there, it's over here, do not mourn, it was time it rains , the songs are silent in the vast grasslands of the children, turn in unison with the green seeds of violence and hatred, turning one's eyes, the body is naked, but nothing to see in the interstellar void, myriads of stars without known sequence, heart failure, a mystery that moves under the skin, nothing concrete to say, doom, humor becomes a tumor, the story of a life from beginning to end, perfumes forgotten drawers full of clothes, everything collapses, quickly start, destructive passion, the end of the beauty, the beginning of the intermediate age adult confusion, loss of relevance, with the barking beast Jokes on condition of loving self-derision, I marré but I have not seen the limit and I vomited my human condition that has the name, full of skeletons that could flesh day to day, but it does not sent except under the arms and around the ass when transpiration tickle down the line, no heavenly light, not future caca, exit required even for intellectual who petent higher than their age, six months in the big occasions, that's why I vote the election days, and not others, I'm a well, a citizen, I have a dog to do pee in the gutter just to be watched by others, just a movement of head, yes I understand I do what it takes

Aucun commentaire: