when is it now

dimanche 31 mai 2009

the decision is made for four days, three days ago, even better, two days ago, more than a day and end it, talking little but ideas do not move until then, provided d accept the rule that requires the silence in that I am not sure to gather all the votes, it is not very serious, I have other points of interest that I relate a lot of consideration on I look at the surface, below the depths of my being hidden in the burning bush, it burns all sides, but I do not feel anything yet, it promises to be unpleasant but I just want to be forgiven if I go directly without going through the beginning, I am therefore very comfortable to lie to others, the truth is the end, when I see the tunnel of light, I ask forgiveness, I am told it is too late, what we know,

Aucun commentaire: