when is it now

lundi 18 mai 2009

I noticed in a shop window, what a surprise to see me as someone else, a stranger that I meet, and no, it was me, I believe that random, surprise passed, I started thinking, what anyone with that, then I thought of something else, this is how it works, one thought follows another, we can not focus on the essential, non-stop interruptions meeting upset the established program, which is expected is forgotten, but a rainy day, when the boredom becomes an art, a vision appears, it was good, it is not too long, but it's saying long on experience neuro apéro well watered evenings, once the account established, you can check the status of the liver, they call it the experience of a man, man, the true, drinks, and stomach rounded, without birth, or a mouse, so to speak without an accent, but I forgot the most part, the utility passes everything else, so the vain, the bottle is empty, but we are full of men who prefer not to fall, the more we advance in life is balancing on the one hand the hope of another depression, the challenge is to stay on the rope, too much hope grows to depression, and too much depression pushed to suicide, in the middle I have a bit of both, each turn will y'en everyone, those empty hours that resonate in a hole, the minutes of full sun light obvious, just after it crashed into the joy, yes, I exist and I am no one, the ego takes a blow, but a little is good, it is better that a big shock,

Aucun commentaire: