when is it now

samedi 9 mai 2009

will we get the time to feel ready to go unaware of the mild to stay longer, but we must move to the line of confidence in certainty gaping, when the circle is drilled, it is the rush of dan opportunities around the bulb, after the cheese, when the stomach is possible for the immediate satisfaction, I go out three, but no, we need to wait near the door of light, sitting in the shade of the doubt, how to believe when the flesh is oblique sense of loss, abandonment of sovereignty, the birth is the essential condition to come on neutral ground, patiently built to build the pyramid of society, it is an opportune time to restaurant of the heart, just after the liver, but there is no intestinal transit, just a dirt superb when lit candles, angels in numbers, the order prevails, the check at the end of the month, without contradicting gradual descent toward the hole, no reaction, the body crashed in chunks, blocks that fall into the sea, back to the neurosis, slowly moving in my soul beings within the confines of the truth, they are far, I'm ready , what, the question has no answer is pending, a date, the other has not yet written, so I jumped for joy to see me in the mirror, no matter what I look I am on earth to breathe in small strokes, without the bitch in heat, just the movement of survival in a universe in motion, but I see only the small square of my existence, a small piece of green oil, yes I know I can say, but it a little, but much more, depending on the culture of potatoes, if you have sweet potatoes, so it's catastrophic, no way to pay a crocodile tear hungry, the rest of the cupboard, where you can find the chance to spend a great summer, but still it is an interesting question,

Aucun commentaire: