when is it now

mercredi 6 mai 2009

the future is a word, what else, a couillonnade, which has already seen, we speak freely, no ban, no illegality, any normal four-lane highway without radar, it takes the foot in the accelerator and this is the board, spoke future, but too late, it's always too late, because this is until the last seconds of this happening to me, I summarizes knowing grazing animal can gallop at the same time, I find it impossible to go beyond that point, that is why I do not point it is my honor and in my mouth if it continues, what is it, what you say is invalid too, ha well, we had not realized, now you are informed, what they say now then, they say nothing is better like that, the silence of the sea, the silence is king, but wind noise, I love not the wind that blows over the plain, I prefer to be in my room look at the wall in front of me when I am sitting in my sofa, it can last an evening, after I go to bed the next morning, I check the clock if the wall has changed, at first sight nothing unusual, but looking closer, I saw the tears that flowed, or rather that had sunk, they were dry now, but I can not remember crying last night, is this the wall crying, so when I look he concludes sad thoughts, I have sad thoughts, but I do not think of anything, ha okay, I understand it, means nothing sad when all means, it means not enough, not bother to add a half teaspoon full, smiling, happiness accessible, that's why I am fighting for a moment that passes is worth ten thousand who are stagnant, vive me, no, serious life, wonderful moment, the real handy, envy on the mouth, foot, alert, and then what else, his head on fire, all these empty body that I meet, who are they, where are they going to Mass, races, they turn right, and I left, too bad it was a wonderful moment, an exchange in silence, side by side, breathing odor without our decrypt anything, we ' is not the animals to sniff the back as if it were an identity card, people can think about the other side of them without him noticing, thinking flies, uncontrollable , it does not go where I want, she met a girlfriend, I do not think about it a long time, another thought springs from my brain, I do not bother me,

Aucun commentaire: