when is it now

mercredi 6 mai 2009

inevitably in the long term solid and brittle here, when ruin is unable to collect the penalty, then have to give up, but where to meet under better circumstances, the venue of fear is, however, space suit, to provided to bypass button on the skin, yes, yes, not completely wrong in the design excessive altitude happened in a tunnel without light southern penguins are a chain humanitarian, to save the herring and children first, facing the sea is like a beautiful view, provided they stand at the bar of chocolate, with nuggets to chew without pleasure, for here the great merits of life in astronomical speed oral suspension, it should be five hours, where's the captain, I've seen the bottom, but the top the view is different, it's pretty good as if it was cold, but it is really sensational, an idea that sprang up without falling flat, thin I missed the start, too bad I will omit the water on the picture to go home, because with you it is not warm enough to remove his socks, I am generally quite comfortable, but then when I come home, I am obliged to move to hot, it cools so fast, do not want me, I can not do otherwise, the conditions are not met to grow in unity devastating, really for the condition perfectly structured resolution pretentious, I can not fit on the length, should slow down or to accelerate, turn every twenty meters, gradually advancing, but a sudden movement I capsized right, destructive passion, impossible to cross the white line on the night completing the circle, it is better to close our eyes, the truth burns, attention to the loss of identity, the head must remain on the shoulders, human weakness unable to resist the urge to move farther, without thinking at the motionless

Aucun commentaire: