when is it now

dimanche 31 mai 2009

hello, good evening, the chance to others who want to, I do not want to walk in the certainty of going through there and not elsewhere, this is not envy, it is an obligation of truth, when I am I can check what I am, yet I am waiting for the opportunity to go back to see progress, but I fail every time, that I miss there to see the extent of flour in a three quarters The last quarter can only end in the last five minutes we learn the name of the mice who ate all the cake appetizers, but I still have years to do, it depends only on me, then spend a soap on the body, remove the darkness of pernicious ideas, gathering efforts so that we can talk to him, this being who inspires fear and desire without any balance, we can normally see, one simple if the envy of the rest to take a gourd for the thirsty, drink endless water issue, patiently collecting the tears of suffering to give the look of love is waiting feverishly for the time I observed temperature variations of the brain that tell me that I am far from the goal, the madness is to keep my doors, how can we expect when the sea passes over the dam, another ring on his finger moving in sign of absolute necessity, the human loses time on sterile love pierce the body, this is a worthwhile activity,

Aucun commentaire: