when is it now

vendredi 29 mai 2009

to meet him at least two people, that is the problem often is that one and a half, how can we communicate in these circumstances, it lacks a half failure, no connections, no need of try to repair, it takes decades to someone, and as time flies, I can stop over in relationships lost in advance, to me I am looking for real encounters, but only verbal the flesh does not interest me to exchange it is necessary to speak and listen, it's difficult art in the sense we find few people who is at the same level, I do not want to sound elitist, I do not hold the truth I'm just not on a busy road, I walk alone without despair, I do not know why I know I'm going in the right direction, it makes me happy, happiness lightweight, easily transportable, I took him everywhere I happening, even in shadow areas where anxiety and fear take over, it never lasts very long, happiness had put in my pocket while waiting for better days and again flooded the path of light, all that happens in my brain every second, joy, little anxiety, happiness, follow each other at high speed at the end of the day we do the accounts, I won the opportunity to play tomorrow night heureusement c It is a stop sign, driving is nothing to see, the dream is over,

Aucun commentaire: