when is it now

vendredi 29 mai 2009

for the first time I was able to climb up the small Sea coast, it was a great effort for me because I had rather the habit of forming wishes without substance, then everything fell to the water, I realized that the substance was important if the sea is floating to the bottom should be stable, to put your eggs, get to the top without a single break, it was a victory over myself rather than the omelet that was up there on the mountain, then we dropped heaviest amount, but that does nothing, it's now five years since I remembered that one day I have been mounted at the top, but now I clamp to tell me that I did not dream, come on, shake you, you can reach your goal, it is a question of will, how you think that others have managed to pass, they did not ask permission, you think you do not, those who are already at the top blocking the doors, then proceed to break or need to go through the top, because there are individual it's almost at the angels, you swim in the happiness is not the cup of a cloud of property located on land, they are held tight like sardines to watch each other to see if y'en n ' not one has moved the ears, except that their ears they can not hear what happens at the top, you must have the heart, a big heart open to others and you go for montes top

Aucun commentaire: